This is our day:
– Recover from daylight savings.
– Stay in our pajamas.
– Destroy the apartment.
– Mama (i.e. me) takes some photographs for a class she is taking. (See below. Ephemera and such: past, present, future.)
– Daddy makes supper. Progressive!
– We tell the kids about the birds and the bees. For reals.
– We introduce the kids to Doctor Who. Fish fingers and custard. The raggedy doctor meets Amelia Pond. “Like a name from a fairy tale.”
Pretty good. “Pretty, pretty, pretty good.”
[Note: This post is part of a year-long collaborative photography project dedicated to the exploration of creative composition. This week’s exploration is devoted to broken patterns. To see the rest of the images from my fellow participants and to learn more about this project, please go to our collective website, Who We Become.]
And how is your heart, soul and spirit today?